Re: [TenTec] Current state of TenTec?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Current state of TenTec?
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 16:57:01 -0400
Thanks for the links here and info sent to
me directly. I'm happy to hear there is
light at the end of the tunnel and
especially happy that TenTec has been
given a fresh breath.

I've always appreciated the integrity of
the original TenTec corporation and look
forward to seeing the new owner's efforts
succeed.

73,

Gary
KA1J