[TenTec] Century 22 calibrator?

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Century 22 calibrator?
From: Tim Cook <nz8j@woh.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 18:04:59 -0400
Hi,
I found a pretty nice Century 22 at a hamfest this weekend. It seems to work
great, made a few qsos with good reports so far. It has full power output and
the pto is as smooth as any I've used including new ones. The downsides are
I'll need to put some new elastic on the dial string and it doesn't have the
calibrator. I've got a couple I might be able to install internally. A homebrew
version of the calibrator ten tec made for the 509 argos that I made back in
the late 70's and a modern day marker made by QRP guys.

Just like to hear from anyone who might have installed an aftermarket
calibrator in a C22 using the internal location and switch. It's not a huge
issue, I set the pto dial on the low end of 40 to zero and it follows closely
enough but I like to have the capability...

Thanks in advance for any information.

73
Tim
NZ8J