[TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Titan III - Reduced Again!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Titan III - Reduced Again!
From: "Charles W. Shaw" <chasshaw@leaco.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 16:55:10 +0000

For sale: My Ten-Tec Titan III (417A) amplifier which I bought from the factory in 2008. It has the original pair of SVETLANA 4CX800A tubes which still provide max legal output. Included is the factory manual in superior condition as well as all of the original goodies.

The rig is in excellent condition (9+), no scratches or dings, and has only been used in this non-smoking environment. I've never had any problems with it, and it performs as it should. My reason for selling is my age--it weighs more than I can lift.

Because of the weight, shipping would be a problem for me, so I would expect that it be picked up here at my home in Hobbs, NM. (Near the SE corner of the state.)

I am asking $2050. If interested, contact me only at MY email address: chasshaw@leaco.net

73,
Charles W. Shaw - N5UL
Hobbs, NM