Re: [TenTec] Prompt Ten Tec servic

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Prompt Ten Tec servic
From: Michael Chowning <mike.chowning@mgccc.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 16:23:31 -0400
Just a followup.  I received the repaired 6N2 on Monday, June 26th.  I shipped
it to them on Wednesday, the 14th of June, and they received it on Friday, the
16th.  They repaired the radio, and shipped it back to me, on Friday, the 23rd.
 I received it on Monday, the 26th.  That is prompt service.  Thanks again, Ten
Tec.
    Mike, N8TTR