[TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Titan III

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Titan III
From: "Charles W. Shaw" <chasshaw@leaco.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 15:09:43 +0000

For sale: My Ten-Tec Titan III (417A) amplifier which I bought from the factory in 2008. Has the original pair of SVETLANA 4CX800A tubes which still provide max legal output. Factory manual (superior condition) and all of the original goodies included. Excellent condition (9+), no scratches or dings; only used in my non-smoking environment. Never had any problems with it; performs as it should. My reason for selling is my age--it weighs more than I can lift. Because of the weight, shipping will be a problem for me. It could be picked up here at my home in Hobbs, NM. (Near the SE corner of the state.) Otherwise I will remove transformer and put it in the two original factory boxes. Buyer pays UPS shipping and insurance charges.

I am asking $2050. If interested, contact me only at MY email address: chasshaw@leaco.net

73,
Charles W. Shaw - N5UL
Hobbs, NM