Re: [TenTec] 20/17

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 20/17
From: Joe Papworth via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 16:17:23 -0400
I'd order a few, whether you need them or not. They croak at the worst possible
time and if you're in the middle of a contest, it's nice to have spares.
Order an even number because it's easier to replace both while you have the
board out than to find out which one is bad.
Some guys replace them all at once. I do not and I've only had three failures
in 19 years.

Later,
Joe, K8MP

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail