[TenTec] Display problem on 544

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Display problem on 544
From: Winston <jones_winston@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 18:39:41 -0400
I have a Ten Tec 544 (digital Triton 4). The frequency display on 40 meters has
gone crazy, throwing up random numbers on all digits, constantly changing, even
when not tuning. It tunes in stations but display keeps running crazy, not
responding to tuning. All other bands OK.
Anybody have an idea what could be wrong?
It started doing this very randomly about a month ago. However, it would stop
when I quickly changed the bandswitch back and forth between bands. Now that
doesn't stop it. Continuously running crazy now.

Any ideas appreciated.

73, Winston K4CWQ

Sent from my iPhone