[TenTec] Argonaut V with LDG tuner For Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut V with LDG tuner For Sale
From: Chip Morgan <chip@meceweb.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 15:43:28 -0400
For sale a Ten-Tec Argonaut V Model 516TCXO (factory TCXO) with an LDG Z11 autotuner (30W max. cont.).  Need to thin out my ham shack. S/N indicates the 09 build run of 2006, bought as demo unit from Ten-Tec.  Orginal power cable terminated in PowerPoles, ACCY1 interface cable, and hand mic are included along with the manual and programmer's reference printout.  Z11 tuner has manual and power cable to RCA plug.  All in very good shape - not perfect as this combo went to FD a few times, but not damaged or all scratched up.  $650 for the pair including shipping to continental US via USPS Flat Rate Priority.  Payment accepted via PayPal (if you don't have an account, you can still use a credit card via PayPal).  Contact me off list as I get a digest and will not see messages on a timely basis.  wmorgan@ieee.org

73,

Chip N3IW
wmorgan@ieee.org