Re: [TenTec] Re my earlier inquiry concerning Ten-Tec

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re my earlier inquiry concerning Ten-Tec
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 23:42:24 -0400
Raging discussion?  Considering that thread was closed by the QRZ moderators
several weeks ago, that's interesting.

And actually, I read Mike's comments as being directed at the same handful
of people who are keeping these tall tales of Ten Tec's demise (past,
present, or future) going.  Some of us have dubbed this group "The Funeral
Committee" considering their zeal to make Ten Tec dead and buried.

The Funeral Committee are the same people who are currently claiming on the
eHam forums that Ten Tec is buidling and repairing radios... In a storage
unit.  (I especially liked the comment from someone there telling me I was
full of BS because I wouldn't provide him with the exact address... That,
and for passing on information Mike posted on QRZ as "secret insider
knowledge".  Right.)

So Jerry, if you choose to take what Mike said personally, so be it.  If you
find Mike's blunt comments offense, so be it.    If you are using that as
part of your reason for selling off your Delta II, so be it.

But don't be offended for simply asking what's going on.  That simply query
alone doesn't make one a troll, and comments deservedly directed at trolls
were clearly not intended towards innocent queries.

(Unless you want to be a troll, of course, which I don't think you do.
Personally, I don't recommend it.  Finding good housing under bridges gets
pretty tough these days)

73, ron w3wn