Re: [TenTec] Slightly off subject

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Slightly off subject
From: Stan Gammons <s_gammons@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 00:42:17 -0500
MEK is a good cleaner. Freon TF is good, but I don't believe it's available anymore. One of my favorites was a MicroCare product called HyperClean. They no longer make it. It may have contained Freon TF. I like their current product called SuprClean pretty well.

Anyone tried brake cleaner on a PCB? It cleans well, but I wonder if it would harm the board.

73

Stan
KM4HQE