[TenTec] Omni 6+ Confusion

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6+ Confusion
From: Ken <kakoval@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 16:51:05 -0500
Today I finally got around to replacing the crystal oven on my Omni 6+ Logic Board with a brand new oven.  Not a bad job, but when I put the Logic Board back in and started connecting everything, I ran into a problem.  Cable 41A has 3 pins and cable 34 has 2 pins.  However, the header that they mate with has 6 pins, one extra.  I know I should have noticed this when I took the board out, but I didn't.  Now I'm confused as to how to connect cables 41A and 34 back to the board.  The schematic in the manual is no help.  Any help to un-confuse me would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks...Ken,  K9PGC