[TenTec] QRP CONTESTING

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] QRP CONTESTING
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 13:36:10 -0700
On 10/29/2017 12:25 PM, rick@dj0ip.de wrote:
I am now at the other end of the scale:  contesting QRP.
I am using my own brand of radio, the "Aerial-51, Model SKY-SDR".

Forgot to respond to this. For the last 3-4 years, all of my ARRL DX and CQWW DX operation has been QRP with my K3s. Last I looked, I have nearly 170 countries worked QRP, with more than 100 on both 20M and 15M, and I think 90 on 10M. I'm doing this with good antennas, not wet strings. :)  Because WPX is far less east-coast centric, I run legal limit and put in serious SO2R efforts on all three modes, using our club's call, KU6W.

73, Jim K9YC