Re: [TenTec] diodes

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] diodes
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 03:50:38 -0600
*Sorry about the quick paste from my notepad. This should be enough to cure
that age old problem of, Where in the heck can I get Parts for this
thing?http://www.advancedsemiconductor.com/diodes/5082/5082-3379.shtml
<http://www.advancedsemiconductor.com/diodes/5082/5082-3379.shtml>https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Broadcom-Avago/5082-3379/?qs=UyFD6LqCWVpwmYOn4oQwhQ%3D%3D
<https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Broadcom-Avago/5082-3379/?qs=UyFD6LqCWVpwmYOn4oQwhQ%3D%3D>http://www.electronicsurplus.com/hewlett-packard-5082-3379-diode-pin-diodes-for-rf-switching
<http://www.electronicsurplus.com/hewlett-packard-5082-3379-diode-pin-diodes-for-rf-switching>The
electronic surplus site above has them for $3.95 each.*

* I have been trying to regain my health for about Two years. Things are
really looking great. We have been keeping up with the ongoing Ten Tec
happenings. I am still hoping that they pull through. Hoping to be back at
full power health wise soon.*

*                        73 to All and Happy Thanksgiving.*

*                                              Wade/KJ4WS*

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 3:38 PM, Paul DeWitte <k9ot@yousq.net> wrote:

> I am looking for one or more HP 5082-3379 diodes. Evidently they are
> either not very common or no longer made, from what I can gather.
> Maybe I do not know how to find them.
> Would anyone out there have any of these that they would part with?
>
> Thanks,73
> Paul K9OT

*Living one day at a time with Jesus as my Savior. But, still having Fun.*