Re: [TenTec] Omni D wiring

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni D wiring
From: Shawn Upton via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 01:09:12 +0000 (UTC)
Nevermind, I pulled the board and traced it out, and figured out how it needed
to be wired.
shawn kb1ckt

    On Saturday, December 30, 2017, 7:42:50 PM EST, Shawn Upton
<kb1ckt@yahoo.com> wrote:

 I'm rehabbing an older Omni D (Series B) and it looks like the wiring on the
VOX board is wrong.  VOX is 80451.  It looks like I have the following:-red
(12V)-white with orange stripe (speaker)-white with yellow stripe (? T/R?)-coax
marked as #3 (mic?)
I think I'm missing a GND (can't find where this board gets GND from) and there
is one solder terminal that is unused.
Anyhow: I had to lift the speaker connection to this board as it is clamping to
60mV of audio, so it's clearly miswired.  This is a used radio, and I know 100%
for sure that the PTO was removed, although the wiring on this VOX board looked
unmolested--but one never knows.
I'd open up my Omni C but at the moment it's buried behind this D!  Might
someone have a pic or know what I should look for?
shawn kb1ckt