[TenTec] Help with Paragon 585 troubleshooting--THANKS!

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Help with Paragon 585 troubleshooting--THANKS!
From: A R <raf_3@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 18:45:09 +0000
One of the reasons I’m hooked on TenTec radios, is the generous support
available from experienced owners. Many thanks to all who have responded to my
request for help on the Paragon (Vic, Barry, Tony, Ken, Rod, and Gary). I’m now
armed with the tools (schematics and your personal experiences) to at least
chase down the cause of the Paragon’s ailment.

Thanks again!!

Allen—W7GIF