[TenTec] Orion 1 for sale

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 1 for sale
From: MadScientist <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 12:46:36 -0600
After allowing myself the pleasure of using this Orion 1 for long enough to
convince myself that it is excellent in every way and works in every way, I
have decided to pass it on to someone who has the time to make full use of it.

I will, for now, be moving to an Omni 6+ that I got from Barry.

This Orion 1 is very good cosmetically with only a few minor nicks, mostly
where there was a fan on the heatsink at one time.

The display is sharp, uniformly illuminated and right. There are no dead pixels.

On the air it performs as it should with great selectivity snd sensitivity, as
you should expect from a radio in this performance class.

All pushbuttons are tested and work properly, as do all encoders.

Output power is the full 100 watts.

The price is $900 plus shipping. his includes the power cable and will ship in
original factory shipping box.

I offer it here to Ten Tec reflector users before it goes to the auction site.

There are no optional filters in it but I do have an inventory of filters and
we can agree on a price on those as well.

Gary

W0DVN