Re: [TenTec] Mic Cord

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Mic Cord
From: Stuart Rohre <Rohre@arlut.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 13:52:20 -0600
One thing you can do is buy a general replacement Dynamic mic at a CB truck stop, and either put your 4 pin plug on its cord, or swap out the cord and use the new coiled cord on your mic. Keep careful notes of the hook ups as to which wire goes to which numbered or lettered pin of the four pin original plug.

Radio Shack if still around your area, may have replacement coiled cords.

Check the usual distributors, too. Mouser and Digi Key. Surplus outlets as well.

Electronic Parts Outlet in Houston on Fondren, should have coiled cords, also. You have to telephone them, but where I am today, I don't have their number.

-Stuart Rohre
K5KVH