Re: [TenTec] Rig questions

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Rig questions
From: Michael Chowning <mike.chowning@mgccc.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 16:44:09 -0500
I am very happy with my Omni VII.  As for service of Ten Tec equip, I’ve found
Ten Tec service to be very good even under the new owner - my latest service
was to repair my Ten Tec 6N2 transceiver.  I did own an Eagle which has very
good audio reception, and is an excellent rig for cw.  But I couldn’t quite get
accustomed to the tap functions, so I sold it and bought the Omni VII.  A good
friend of mine has a Ten Tec Argonaut VI (qrp 10 watt rig, which also does SSB)
which he loves.  Good luck with whatever you decide.
    Mike, N8TTR