[TenTec] O5 Part out, 705 mic for sale/ trade

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] O5 Part out, 705 mic for sale/ trade
From: Sandor Wetsel <kg4fet@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 18:23:01 +0000 (UTC)
decided to part out my O5. 9 mHz If board good wth one filter, LPF board good
all but the 1.8 kHz filter installed good,  face and associated boards great
condition,  case in good condition.  Make offers in the boards and see below
705 mic in excellent cosmetic and working condition 65.00 shipped priority.
PayPal accepted, trades/partial trades (on my end) are welcome too.
Specifically looking for  5-20 watt in 100+ watt out 2 and 6M ampsSandor
KG4FET 727 614 2948

MAGA!
MAGA!