[TenTec] C21 - AF Control

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] C21 - AF Control
From: David Goncalves <davegoncalves@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 10:06:27 -0500
I have this old rig, and I've noticed that it has a slight detent at the
2nd mark from full CCW - about the 8:30 o'clock position. Its not a
dragging or stiction; tt feels like an honest detent mechanism like on an
audio preamp balance control.

Is that a feature or perhaps this is some 'golden screwdriver' work?

Background is that this is a GSed unit; on top of some terribly executed
mods, a blown final and some missing knobs (replaced thanks to the
MadScientist) the little stop washer for the bandwidth control is missing
too so it turns to every other position as well...What have I gotten myself
into?

Thanks,
--
David Goncalves