[TenTec] Seeking Mic(s) for 525

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Seeking Mic(s) for 525
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 14:50:32 -0500
I'm currently looking for a working mic (hand mic, or desk mic, or both) wired
for the Argosy 525 (or 525D, not that there's any difference).  While an actual
Ten Tec mic would be nice, it's not necessary.

Figured I'd ask here before the hamfest next week.  I can probably buy
something and wire it up (if a vendor brings anything, of course!) or find a
used one, but I'd rather give the list members the chance first/

Please contact me directly.

Thanks!

73, ron W3WN
w3wn@n3sh.org