Re: [TenTec] Refurbing a TT 515

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Refurbing a TT 515
From: Rich H <rhattaway@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 15:51:16 +0000

2. What is the current recommendation for PTO grease?

Thanks - Dave, N4ELM

I used Mobil 1 Synthetic for my recent Omni D rebuild.  I can tell you in 10
years if it was a good idea, but right now it seems to be working well.

Furthermore, since I have enough right now to rebuild all of the PTO's out
there, if you can figure out how I can ship some to you by simply opening a
sase box, smearing some in a container, and putting the box back in the mailbox
( I live in the woods ) I'll be glad to send you a good supply.  I even have a
*large* collection of pill bottles that will work well.   But it's probably
easier to just get it at Autozone like I did LOL

Dick
W4PID