[TenTec] OMNI VI+ SdrSharp

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI+ SdrSharp
From: Don Rasmussen via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 18:00:54 +0000 (UTC)
I have created a test folder available on my webpage, a running SdrSharp folder
for those who have an SDR radio and would like OMNI VI+ to sync frequency with
it using SDRSharp. Still in testing phase.
The frequency is synced with SDRSharp and the SDRSharp audio is muted on
transmit.
Unzip the file to create the SDRSharp folder then run the  __2_TenTec_Serial
batch file.
OMNI VI+ should be set for 9600 bps.
Please contact me directly with any feedback (my callsign at Yahoo dot com).
Would be interested in what other models this works with.
SDR Meters and Afedri

|   |
SDR Meters and Afedri
   |  |