Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Regal 707 microphone

To: Greg S via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Regal 707 microphone
From: John King via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 20:38:46 +0000 (UTC)
 Thanks Greg. I may try that. I am almost  80, years of age and have been
licensed 60 years and have never used a foot switch. I never was a good dancer
but maybe I can PAT my right foot. I never was very coordinated but managed the
extra code test when 20 wpm was required. I never was a good typist although I
took a typing class. Chewing gum and walking was also a problem and is getting
worse, I could manage to run when the necessity reared its' ugly head, but that
is a bygone.
If you hear an old fart stuttering on the air that will probably be me on SSB
using a footswitch!!!
Thanks for the great suggestion Greg. 73, John, K5PGW

    On ‎Monday‎, ‎March‎ ‎12‎, ‎2018‎ ‎03‎:‎17‎:‎17‎ ‎PM, Greg S via TenTec
<tentec@contesting.com> wrote:

 PTT input RCA on rear panel. Foot switch. Done ;-)
Greg, KC8HXO

Sent from my Linux device