[TenTec] FS: Cable for Interfacing Orion and THP HL-1.5KFX amp band/data

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, Orion565 <orion565@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Cable for Interfacing Orion and THP HL-1.5KFX amp band/data
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 17:35:26 +0000
If anyone can use this, please contact me and we'll work out details.  I've
got an interface cable with embedded electronics to interface the Orion
band/data connector to the Tokyo High Power DIN connector band/data input.
It will probably work with many THP amplifiers using the DIN band/data
input.

73, Barry N1EU