Re: [TenTec] parts

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] parts
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 08:18:05 -0400
Rick,

The simple answer is, "not that I know of or have access to"

The smart-aleck in me, however, could come up with a whole HOST of wise cracks,
which would amuse a few and probably inadvertently insult many.  And you
wouldn't want me to get into trouble with the list moderator, now would you?

Seriously, though, the stock of spare parts went SOMEWHERE.  No doubt that some
individuals bought up whatever spare parts they themselves might need, probably
some other small companies purchased parts they could use, and I wouldn't at
all be surprised if some would-be eBay 'store' owner acquired some in hopes of
making future profitable sales.  So the story most likely has its roots in some
truth, somewhere.  Where, I don't know.

73, ron W3WN