[TenTec] omni VII and lan connection

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] omni VII and lan connection
From: dale via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 09:19:17 -0500 (CDT)
Has any one used the lan connection to remote control their VII? I have quickly
read the manual on doing this and it seems complicated to me , 78 years old,
Have wi-fi thruout  the condo including the area where the radio is sitting. my
control area is up stairs in the condo. Doing a hard wire connection would be
almost impossible to do. How could I get the lan feed on the radio by doing
some type of wireless receiver to feed the radio thru the wi fi . Iam not
really up on this area , still have a flip phone. Any guidance  ,I would be
grateful for.
73
dale
wt4t