Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Desk Top KW Station

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Desk Top KW Station
From: "David J. Ross" <rossdj@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 16:07:17 -0400
On the subject of the voice board in a 585.....I purchased actually 2 257 cards
on E-bay and the seller proved that they work but tested them in an Omni V.
They don't work in the Paragon. I know there is a difference with a diode for
application of the 257 in different rigs. One of my has the jumper and one the
diode but neither work. Wondering if anyone knows if the mentioned N4PY chip
could fix this.   73's
                                                   Dave