Re: [TenTec] OT: Useful Information

To: w8au@sssnet.com, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Useful Information
From: Joe Papworth via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 22:24:23 -0400

Hi Perry,

Yeah, it was an April newsletter article I wrote a few years back. The
reflector made it hard to read because it ran the paragraphs together. Or at
least it did in the copy I received, so I'm assuming it did that to everyone.

I'm glad you liked it. There's more where that one came from.

Good to hear from you buddy.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail