[TenTec] Closet KW For Sale

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Closet KW For Sale
From: Michael Marx <sndtubes@vacuumtubes.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 15:33:22 -0500
Hi ALL,

I have decided to sell my Ten Tec Closet Kilowatt.  I want to sell as a package
ONLY and will deliver for free to Dayton/Xenia.   Here is what what is in it:

1.  Omni VI+ Model 564 (not an option 3).   It is fully filtered up with the
250, 500 & 1.8 2nd IF and a 1.8 KHz and 250 Hz 2nd IF  I believe it has the
TCXO.
Radio is in good working condition.  Front panel is nearly perfect.  Case is
scratched in places from putting it into the rack mount cabinet.  You can’t see
them when it’s in the cabinet.

2.  Automatic Antenna Tuner Model 253.  Antenna tuner works just fine.  Front
panel is very good, but just like the Omni, the case is a bit scratched from
putting it into the rack cabinet

3.  Hercules II 550 watt amp.   Amplifier is in good shape and works as it
should.  It has the 10/12 meter option installed.  Front panel is good, but
like the other 2, the case is a bit scratched from
putting it into the rack cabinet.  This will include the Astron RS-70M power
supply.   The guy who owned this previously apparently decided to go this route
than buying the Ten Tec supply.   If you dedicate this supply
to the Hercules II, you get full or nearly full power on all bands.  You will
need to power the radio from a separate power supply if you want full power
from the amp.

The last time I used them, everything seemed to work well.

Accessories included: Ten Tec mic, REMOTE TUNING POD and connecting cables.
Also included are the original feet and bails if you decide to take the units
out of the rack and put them
separately on your desk.

Price is $1750 delivered to Dayton or Pickup within 100 miles of St. Louis.  I
can also deliver it on the way to Dayton if you are within 50 or so miles of
I-70 between St. Louis and Dayton.

You can call me about this at 636-939-9190   I can email pictures to seriously
interested parties.

73
Mike WB0SND