Re: [TenTec] Paragon Receive vs DX-100

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon Receive vs DX-100
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 18:36:46 -0400
I don't know but that might be an issue. I did the firmware for the Paragon II and that has a sort of AM transmit on it but not the Paragon I.

If that's an issue, you could put a relay contact in series with the speaker or headphone output.

Anyway, try it and see. Also you might be able to cripple transmit completely on the Paragon by not connecting anything between TXOUT and TXEN.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com