Re: [TenTec] Omni D final wiring

To: "'Shawn Upton'" <kb1ckt@yahoo.com>, "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni D final wiring
From: <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 04:15:37 +0200
Do you not have a schematic, Shawn?
If not, you can download it here:
www.dj0ip.de/ten-tec-stuff/omni-a-d-manual/

It's not very difficult to determine which transistors are the finals.
They're pasted to the heat sink.

The transistors are Q3 and Q4, MRF 458, and shown in the manual on page 3-52.
The schematic is at the top, a picture (very poor quality) below the schematic.

Unfortunately all of the documentation from back then was strictly black and
white.

73,
Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)