Re: [TenTec] tuners

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] tuners
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 10:14:03 +0000
I have a nice 238 tuner for sale.  I haven't listed it yet because I need
to pick up a suitable shipping box for it.  If anyone is interested, please
email me directly off list.  The dial cord is in fine shape and I'm also
including a new restringing kit that you can install in a few decades when
it's eventually needed.  It also includes the manual.  Photos are viewable
at https://photos.app.goo.gl/FbvALuguQcF6iwj37

73, Barry N1EU