[TenTec] Delta 580 Oddball Frequency on LSB

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Delta 580 Oddball Frequency on LSB
From: John Kemker <kemkerj3@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 18:03:39 -0400
I have a 580 Delta that I purchased from a CW operator.  Whenever I switch
to LSB, the frequency goes to much higher than the band should be
displaying.  For example, if I am in 160 meters, the frequency displays
1.965 when in CW or USB mode, but 2.395 when in LSB.

CW/USB    |    LSB
3.665          |  4.995
7.165          |  8.495

Of course, above 75 meters, everything is either CW/Data only or it's USB,
so the difference doesn't matter to me.  I'd just like to be able to work
75 meters and 40 meters phone.  Right now, it doesn't look like I'll be
able to.

Any ideas?

73 de W5NNH