Re: [TenTec] Airpax

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Airpax
From: Greg S via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 16:14:28 -0400
Fuses are cheap. I run my Omni VI Plus at about 70 Watts output, and use a 10
Ampere fuse. Occasionally it pops, butI have a good supply of replacements.
Cheaper than any power supply, or breaker. Problem with fuses is the thermal
delay action. One probably couldn’t run any of the 100% duty cycle modes this
way, but I never do.
Just another experience/suggestion.
Greg, KC8HXO

Sent from my Linux device