Re: [TenTec] When can I buy a transceiver?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] When can I buy a transceiver?
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 18:17:51 -0400
Mike,

I'd suggest dropping an email to Ten Tec service (which is the only email
I'm aware of right now), service@tentec.com, and ask them to forward your
query on to whomever is handling or going to be handling sales.

Here's why:  Mike N8WFF made it very clear at Dayton/Xenia Hamvention that
he IS taking pre-orders for the "new" Eagle (Eagle Plus amongst other
monikers).  What I didn't hear him say was exactly HOW he was doing so.  I
don't know if it was via snail mail, email, parcel post, parseltongue, pony
express, or just a phone call and a promise.  And I don't have a good email
for him, presuming he is actually the one taking the orders.

So better to go right to the only source we have at the factory, than to
guess.

Wish I had a better answer for you.  (Wish I had the spare shekels for a new
Eagle too, but not with a daughter in college!)

73, ron w3wn