Re: [TenTec] When can I buy a new transceiver?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] When can I buy a new transceiver?
From: "Rodney" <w3krq@dejazzd.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 20:50:00 -0400
Also look under the news -----Original Message----- From: Ron Notarius W3WN Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2018 1:34 PM To: 'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment' Subject: Re: [TenTec] When can I buy a new transceiver?
One small item of interest that came up on the Omni VII site...

Have you looked at the store tab on the Ten Tec site recently?  It's no
longer 'under construction' -- it appears to be working!!

Currently there are only a few microphones and related accessories shown.
BUT, it's better than nothing!

Progress!  Slow, to be sure, but progress nonetheless!

73, ron w3wn

---

---
https://www.avg.com