[TenTec] Selling an orion 11

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Selling an orion 11
From: "William Sale" <n5ii@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2018 14:23:41 -0500

Please list this for me

For sale: 1 ORION 2, MODEL 566AT SERIAL 10C11005; Matching power supply
Model 963; Matching external speaker Model 307;  Matching encoder/keypad
Model 302; desk mike model 706; external fan for heat sink which has never
been installed since I have had the rig model310, extra power cord; a bag of
misc parts which includes I red plug maybe 15 pins which has never been
used.  I think all the filter slots are filled up. The version is
3.033xd.Also  the manual for the Orion 2 and Orion model 565 Programmer
Reference Guide Revision 1.2

The desk mike seems to work fine however it must be quite old as the rubber
on the outside of the cable has cracks in it.

I checked the rig out  7-31-2018 on usb and it worked fine. I used the rig
on field day this year and made about 160 contacts cw and phone. As far as I
can tell the rig works fine.

I think this is a fine rig setup. Not been around smoking. HOWEVER, I AM
SELLING ALL AS IS

I am asking $1400.00 for everything listed above. I will discount the rig
$100.00 if I don't have to ship. I do have the box that Ten Tec used to ship
the rig.

Any question call me

Thanks

N5ii, Bill Sale

I live in Springhill, La and my cell phone number is 318 218 9925 land line
is 318 539 2069.