Re: [TenTec] (no subject)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: Winston <jones_winston@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 14:46:53 -0400
Mike,
Don’t need knobs but have question.

I have Jupiter and bought used Omni VII about 3 months ago. Like features of
Omni VII but receive sensitivity not as good as Jupiter. Find often have to
turn up audio volume to near 100% on receive to get adequate volume.

Is this your experience? Are there any tuneups or any front end problems that
could explain it?

73, Winston K4CWQ

Sent from my iPhone