[TenTec] Omni C, Filters, PS and more FS

To: TenTec List at contesting <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni C, Filters, PS and more FS
From: "Ken, W8EK" <kenw8ek@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 12:32:23 -0400

TenTec Omni 546 C HF transceiver, Crystal Filters,
Power Supply, and more For Sale

.

TenTec Omni 546 C HF Transceiver

I have a very beautiful Omni 546, Series C, available.
It is the latest of the early Omni series.

This rig covers 160 thru 10 meters and also includes
the 10 MHz and 24 MHz WARC bands.  It has 100
Watts out on all bands, and a really great receiver.
Although it has such things as a notch filter, CW
filters, etc., it is simple to operate since it does
not have a million bells and whistles that you will
never use.

This one works 100%, and looks really great.
I have not seen one this nice in at least 20 years!
Front panel looks perfect, and the rest of it is
close to the same.

Buy this gem for only $350.
.

.
Crystal Filters for 9 MHz IF:

These fit most of the early TenTec rigs such as
the Argosy, early Omni series, and even the Orion I.
Please check your manual.

TenTec 218 Crystal Filter
1800 Hz bandwidth for narrow SSB, wide CW, or
digital - $80

TenTec 217 Crystal Filter
500 Hz bandwidth for narrow CW or digital - $75
.

.
TenTec 280 Power Supply:

The TenTec 280 can furnish up to 20 amps at 13.8 V DC,
with 18 amps continuous. It is a very heavy duty, solid,
linear power supply.

Compared to the earlier 252 series power supplies, the 280
uses two pass transistors instead of one, and has really
great regulation.

It will power most any 100 W HF rig. It has a power
cord on it that terminates in a 4 pin in line Molex
connector that TenTec used for power for many years.

This one works fine, and looks great as well.

Paper work is included for $89.
.

.
TenTec Model 48-15-800 "Wall Wart" power supply
15 V DC at 800 ma used on many TenTec items $15
.

.
I also have many other accessories available such as many
different types of microphones, HTs, VHF and UHF rigs, HF
and VHF/UHF antennas, connectors, miscellaneous
accessories, etc.
Just too many to list here. Please e-mail your requests.

.
Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson