Re: [TenTec] digital readout corsair 2

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] digital readout corsair 2
From: Rich H <rhattaway@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 16:29:12 +0000
Dale,

I am no expert on the Corsair, but the readout looks very similar to mine in an
Omni D.  I have had mine out on the table two times, working on PTO issues..
It's on top of the PTO and must come out.  I did not find it to be fragile,
beyond normal handling care.  YMMV, but in my shop it'd not be a problem to
look around in there at least.  If it will run with the case off, I think I'd
leave it that way and probe around a bit with a small wood dowel when the
malady occurs.  I'd also mess with the VFO plug while the unit is live and
exhibiting issues...

Dick
W4PID