[TenTec] Centaur

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Centaur
From: Sandor Wetsel <kg4fet@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 00:54:07 +0000 (UTC)
I was wondering if anyone had a set of 3x811A tubes for a 411 Centaur you sold
and maybe forgot you had.  572B will work fine as well but either set must be
able to be mounted horizontal.  I never knew there was such an animal as a 572B
that was vertical only. Good pulls would be ok too.  I know the Centaur works I
pulled 3 572B's out of my Clipperton.  It did have 3 dead tubes and a dead fan.
Thanks es Gob BlessSandor KG4FET727 614 2948 cell in Tx

PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT
MAGA!