Re: [TenTec] I need some help with an Eagle, RX audio issue

To: tentec <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] I need some help with an Eagle, RX audio issue
From: Carlos <carlos.peco@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 19:13:12 +1000
Solved !

Following the advice given by a list member, I removed all connectors,
dusted them off with compressed air (gently), including the
potentiometers, and the problem went away. It was deffinitely easier
than finding exactly where the RX audio was "dying". The radio had
been in storage for years and was very dusty.

The radio works better than what I could have imagined. The only
discontent comes from the internal fan cycling on and off every few
seconds. Perhaps the airstream hits the temperature sensor directly.

73,
Carlos VK1EA