Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Plus at Hamvention!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Plus at Hamvention!
From: Bernie Skoch via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 17:39:17 +0000 (UTC)
I was seriously put off by Mike Dishop's October 2017 eham posting.  I thought
his comments came across as seriously condescending and arrogant.  It made me
never want to support a product from a company he leads.
I will quickly add now, though, that having seen the YouTube video of his
interview at Dayton that Don posted here, I am impressed.  It sounds like he
has a vision and might be making progress.  II have no idea if he will be
successful, but I hope he will be.