Re: [TenTec] AT566K battery replacement

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] AT566K battery replacement
From: Bob McGraw K4TAX <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 14:13:35 -0500
Remove the battery and install the new one.   Be sure polarity is correct.

As to installing  the tuner into your Orion II, radio power off, remove the battery from the tuner to be installed, install the tuner in the Orion II, install the battery in the tuner.  Be sure polarity is correct and the connectors are correctly and fully inserted.

73

Bob, K4TAX