[TenTec] Long shot! TT 239 panel needed

To: "tentec@contesting com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Long shot! TT 239 panel needed
From: "John W. Farler" <k4avx1@windstream.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 23:59:11 -0500
I'm going to put a REAL turns counter on my TT 238 tuner.  I love the tuner,
but despise the way it is set up with the string run dial!  I know the last
version the made had a real turns counter, and can't imagine their having a
different chassis.
I'm looking for an old 239 front panel, so I don't have to do some cutting on
my 238 panel.  I have an ancient turns counter from the guy that sold them for
years in QST, and it will work, except I'll have to cut a notch in the ridge
that holds the plexiglass.  Wish me luck!