Re: [TenTec] Argo 505 QSO

To: "Rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@dj0ip.de>, 'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment' <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argo 505 QSO
From: JAMES HANLON <knjhanlon@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 18:55:36 +0000
Rick and Jim,

I have a 505 that I acquired several years ago.  I used it in the CW Classic
Exchange this January and worked Idaho, New Jersey, Nevada, and California from
here in New Mexico.  It's a blast!  Now I just have to get my 208 audio filter
connected up so it doesn't sound like an S-38 on the old, 80 meter novice band.

73,

Jim Hanlon, W8KGI.