Re: [TenTec] Century 22

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Century 22
From: Josh Gibbs <gibbsjj@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 21:23:04 -0700
Thank you very much for the files Bob!

Ten-Tec replaced both the MRF-476 drivers and the MRF-475 finals with
Mitsubishi 2SC1969. I checked with RF Parts and 2SC1969 is NLA.

Anyone on the list have a source for these? A bit of web searching turned
up a company called Eleflow who is reproducing them, but I found a lot of
mixed reviews (mostly CB related stuff!).

Thanks,

-Josh WU7H