Re: [TenTec] Century 22

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Century 22
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 10:14:47 -0400
I worked for my first 2 years with a DX60 and HR10. My receiver was a collins 75A1 I found at a flea market for $50. The receiver accuracy made up for the HR10 inaccuracy. I just spotted myself with the 75A1. I worked WAS and DXCC this way.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
127 River Moss Way
Hertford, NC 27944
www.n4py.com