Re: [TenTec] Wanted: Corsair II

To: Petr Ourednik <indians@xsmail.com>, TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Wanted: Corsair II
From: Malcolm McLeman <f5vbu@cegetel.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 03:16:49 +0200
Dear Peter.
I owned both Corsair I and II bought from friends in the UK where there used to be a TT importer. Sold myC- II to an Italian amateur but wish I still had it as a stand-by rig today. Suggest an email to RSGB to see if non members can pay to advertise in their Radcom.
If not get back to me.
Either that or import from the US to Czech Republic where your chances of getting a top conditionCorsair would be much better.
73
Malcolm F5VBU/GM3UIN